We are seeking energetic and enthusiastic individuals who will be assisting our search marketing team. The successful candidates must be comfortable working in a high-energy, start-up environment and have a passion for learning about search marketing. Interns who enjoy writing content for articles and blog posts will be a big asset to join our team.
For this position, freshers with no related experience will also be considered, given that they have a keen interest in the field along with being proficient in English. A recent graduate who has a strong interest in Online Marketing with strong verbal and written communication will be ideal.
- Must be in an accredited university, or a recent graduate with a degree preferably in marketing
- Engineering, mathematical, science, or other highly quantitative discipline graduates are also welcome
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and Personable
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for getting results
- Search Marketing / Online Marketing knowledge will be a plus
- Minimum 12 months commitment. Please do not apply if you cannot commit to that kind of a time period.
- Competitive analysis for clients
- Research and create briefs for category specific blogs
- Monitoring and reporting metrics for SEO
- Researching and evaluating links through several channels
- Conducting competitive search marketing analysis
- Develop strong authority building links
- Assisting the Search team in required tasks
Whirlwind is in the business of getting things done. Questioning status quo and finding straight-up answers for marketing challenges in the digital space. We are a sharp, compact team of professionals who are go-getting solutions in the brave new online world. Solutions that impact not just creative effectiveness parameters, but also the clients’ bottom-line.
The fun, young workplace is ideal breeding ground for fresh ideas and fresher coffee. Stationed in Vadodara, Whirlwind has been steadily growing over the past decade and is geared for further growth in the coming time. And we are looking for people who wouldn’t mind rolling up their sleeves and getting down to business. Of getting things done.