Are you familiar with and updated on Instagram trends? Are you Facebook & Pinterest savvy? An avid Tweeter? Above all, do you think you can engage audiences across verticals? We have a place for you at Whirlwind. We are looking for a highly dedicated individual with 6-12 months of related experience who will be excited to create social media content for our clients.
- Graduate in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Art, or Business will be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strong editing/proofreading skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented knowledge of social media – Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc with 6-12 months of work experience.
- Willingness to create video blogs, write press releases, and Instagram & Facebook posts and captions daily.
- Passion for staying up to date with social media trends.
- Can actively engage with audiences for profiles we manage.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work effectively on a team and independently
- Create, monitor and manage new profiles and pages (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Research and analyze new social media trends, sites, tools and news.
- Make recommendations for how to best support clients.
- Provide reports on the success and challenges of social media efforts.
- Write and posting captions/posts/tweets/updates, etc.
- Track the growth and the impact of social media on our business and client projects.
- Reply to comments, messages, etc.
- Create social media reports.
- Consistently willing to learn and grow.
Whirlwind is in the business of getting things done. Questioning status quo and finding straight-up answers for marketing challenges in the digital space. We are a sharp, compact team of professionals who are go-getting solutions in the brave new online world. Solutions that impact not just creative effectiveness parameters, but also the clients’ bottom-line.
The fun, young workplace is ideal breeding ground for fresh ideas and fresher coffee. Stationed in Vadodara, Whirlwind has been steadily growing over the past decade and is geared for further growth in the coming time. And we are looking for people who wouldn’t mind rolling up their sleeves and getting down to business. Of getting things done.