We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Graphics Designer to join our team. The candidate must be able to conceptualize, execute and create designs for various requirements like - blog images, social media creatives, GIFs, infographics, eBooks, website / landing page design and display ads. Candidates applying for this position must share a portfolio of their work.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design is preferable.
- Candidates who have course certification in UI / web design will hold an advantage.
Required Skill Sets
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Ability to understand and create good layouts.
- Creativity, Flexibility and Attention-to-detail are important.
- Ability to understand priority and work with a deadline-oriented schedule.
- Proficient in Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Good Time-management skills, Communication skills, Conceptual/visual ability.
- Understanding of the balance of colours, textures and interactive elements.
- Should be able to take constructive criticism with ease and grace.
- Passion for learning, education and creative strategies.
- Develop, evolve and maintain a consistent look and feel across all visual assets.
- Ability to work on the design brief/outline shared by the social media and web development teams.
- Proficiency in using appropriate fonts effectively.
- Ability to work with Adobe XD, Figma, Corel Draw will be a plus
- Prior experience of 1-3 years creating digital designs
- Ad/Digital Agency experience will be a big plus
- Basic video making skills will give the candidate an advantage
Whirlwind is in the business of getting things done. Questioning status quo and finding straight-up answers for marketing challenges in the digital space. We are a sharp, compact team of professionals who are go-getting solutions in the brave new online world. Solutions that impact not just creative effectiveness parameters, but also the clients’ bottom-line.
The fun, young workplace is ideal breeding ground for fresh ideas and fresher coffee. Stationed in Vadodara, Whirlwind has been steadily growing over the past decade and is geared for further growth in the coming time. And we are looking for people who wouldn’t mind rolling up their sleeves and getting down to business of getting things done.