We are looking for an energetic Content Writer who has a solid understanding of the digital marketing space to join our team at Whirlwind. Applicants must be someone who can write, edit and modify web content, articles, social media content, press releases and briefs in a highly efficient manner. Writers applying must have previous experience. Excellent communication skills including: presenting, editing, proof-reading, and technical writing skills, as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
Writers will be required to submit their recent works as well as do 1-3 sample articles for us based on the briefs that we send.
Content Writers that join our team will also be required to conduct topic research and generate/develop content ideas for clients on a regular basis. Someone with an understanding of web content publishing and its impact on search will hold an edge.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing Communications, Technology, or a related field preferred
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent writing, proof-reading and editing skills
- Excellent command over grammar & punctuation
- Proven content writing experience in the digital field of 1 to 3 years along with samples or portfolio of written content
- Passion for working with an innovative, rapidly growing company
- Ability to write high-quality content, consistently on a daily basis
- Excellent time and project management skills
- A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humour and ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role
- Drive the company’s outbound content marketing activities specifically encompassing website, social media, and demand generation assets
- Create, draft, write and edit marketing content pertaining to client specific topics
- Manage and keep fresh website content and its assets used to drive demand generation
- Write tweets, LinkedIn company page, profiles and group posts, Facebook and Instagram captions and updates, Slide Share decks and other content, specifically targeted to each channel’s audience and requirements
- Write email marketing sequences
- Being able to write ad copy is a big plus
Whirlwind is in the business of getting things done. Questioning status quo and finding straight-up answers for marketing challenges in the digital space. We are a sharp, compact team of professionals who are go-getting solutions in the brave new online world. Solutions that impact not just creative effectiveness parameters, but also the clients’ bottom-line.
The fun, young workplace is ideal breeding ground for fresh ideas and fresher coffee. Stationed in Vadodara, Whirlwind has been steadily growing over the past decade and is geared for further growth in the coming time. And we are looking for people who wouldn’t mind rolling up their sleeves and getting down to business. Of getting things done.