For the post of SEO Specialist, the ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience in the field of SEO with a well-rounded knowledge about online marketing. The candidate should have specific experience focused on analyzing and increasing organic search traffic through both, technical website factors and authority building as well as on-page and off-page optimization. This person will be responsible for implementing methods to improve clients' website’s organic rankings as well as documenting SEO changes, and communicating changes to team members.
We’re looking for someone to become a core member of our team, interested in working in a fast-pace, small business environment, who is eager to learn, stay up-to-date on the latest internet marketing techniques, and help grow our digital marketing agency. The ideal candidate needs to be organized, understand business drivers, and possess effective communication skills.
- Proficient in using various SEO softwares and cloud services
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and it's applicable usage in SEO
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- 2-5 years experience in SEO or Online Marketing. Freshers should apply to the Digital Marketing Associate position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Math, or related field is a plus but not required
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of front-end web development will be an advantage
- Web development experience or HTML coding knowledge will be a plus
- Experience with WordPress and Search Engine Optimization plugins
Essential Duties & Core Responsibilities:
Strategy, Research & Audits:
- Strategy: Develop SEO strategies for clients based on keyword research, keyword strategy, competitive analysis, domain authority, current rankings, and other factors that contribute to developing an successful SEO campaign.
- Research: Create SEO research reports based on core findings, offering several options in a clear, concise way that meet client needs and result in a successful SEO campaign.
- Audits: Evaluate websites based on technical factors, on-page analysis, and backlink profiles to summarize the current SEO strength of a website. Troubleshoot errors via Webmaster Tools and produce an audit that summarizes a website’s SEO situation.
- Industry research & competitive analysis
- Research, analyze, and develop a keyword strategy
- Monitor ranking reports and adjust strategy as necessary
- Monitor traffic performance and quantify results using Google Analytics
- Complete monthly client reports
On-Page SEO Strategy:
- Make on-site recommendations (Title, H1, Content – familiarity with HTML is necessary)
- Implement recommended changes in client CMS / Website
- Complete technical website audit reports & recommend changes
Off-Page SEO Strategy
- Develop and execute effective authority building strategies
- Engage in social strategies to promote clients and increase authority
- Perform link pruning and backlink audits to help clients have a clean link profile which is safe from any penalties from search engines
Whirlwind is in the business of getting things done. Questioning status quo and finding straight-up answers for marketing challenges in the digital space. We are a sharp, compact team of professionals who are go-getting solutions in the brave new online world. Solutions that impact not just creative effectiveness parameters, but also the clients’ bottom-line.
The fun, young workplace is ideal breeding ground for fresh ideas and fresher coffee. Stationed in Vadodara, Whirlwind has been steadily growing over the past decade and is geared for further growth in the coming time. And we are looking for people who wouldn’t mind rolling up their sleeves and getting down to business. Of getting things done.