We are seeking energetic and enthusiastic individuals who will be assisting our paid marketing team. The successful candidates must be comfortable working in a high-energy, start-up environment and have a passion for learning about paid advertising.
- Must be from an accredited university with a degree preferably in marketing. Engineering, mathematical, science, or other highly quantitative discipline graduates are also welcome.
- Should have relevant experience. Freshers with no related experience should apply under the Digital Marketing Associate position.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in PPC Campaign Management.
- Strong working experience in the analysis of data and reporting.
- Plan and form effective paid search strategies.
- Run and optimize different PPC (Pay per click) campaigns.
- Manage ad accounts on multiple platforms like Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebooks Ads, etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of Google Analytics tools.
- Basic understanding of HTML.
- Conversion tracking set up.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong time management skills.
- Focused and detail oriented.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethics
- Minimum 12 months commitment. Please do not apply if you cannot commit to that kind of a time period.
- Professional certification in Google Ads will be an added benefit.
- Understanding of Google Tag Manager is a plus.
- Take part in a selection of keywords and targeting audiences.
- Track KPIs to evaluate performance.
- Stay up to date with PPC (Pay per click) advertising and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) trends.
- Consistently willing to learn and grow
Whirlwind is in the business of getting things done. Questioning status quo and finding straight-up answers for marketing challenges in the digital space. We are a sharp, compact team of professionals who are go-getting solutions in the brave new online world. Solutions that impact not just creative effectiveness parameters, but also the clients’ bottom-line.
The fun, young workplace is ideal breeding ground for fresh ideas and fresher coffee. Stationed in Vadodara, Whirlwind has been steadily growing over the past decade and is geared for further growth in the coming time. And we are looking for people who wouldn’t mind rolling up their sleeves and getting down to business. Of getting things done.